Terms & Conditions
- CompareGeek.com shares the information to you without even registering to access the content.
- When you'd like to share your personal experience or to know more information about a gadget(s) by interacting with the fellow users and topublish a post or such then it requires to register with the help of Oauth services like Facebook or Google where we store the information like First and Last name, Gender, Country and Email-ID(if it is made available to public). And the other way is to Signup by filling the form in the signup page where we ask you to enter First and Last Name, Email-ID and with a self-made password.
- Privacy of a User is the utmost priority for CompareGeek.com team. We never share/disclose/revile the information to any third parties nor we use it for any bulk mail lists or newsletters.
- We urge you not to share any kind of personal information when interacting with the fellow users. If then CompareGeek doesn't claim any responsibility if thats been misused by any.
- The stored information is secured with highly sophisticated techniques and algorithms which makes it impossible to even our colleagues/employees to access it.
- We record data of your visit and accessed pages/information of our site to analyse our traffic for statistical data to know about the type of content/gadgets majority of the users are interested in. Recorded data will not have any identifiable information of a registered or anonymous user.
- And the same recorded statistical data may share with our potential advertisers and business partners which doesn't include any kind of identifiable user information.
- We the team of CompareGeek team claims the complete authority to alter/edit the terms and conditions without any prior notice or intimation.